Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Fat Man with pink polka dot elephant.

Little Boy sampling pinecones. They're crunchy and they leave your breath piney fresh! :)

Little Girl, fearless explorer.

The whole gang with mom, Macy and foster aunt Caper (the brown one).

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Betsy, they are all looking beautiful and healthy. You should have no trouble finding them good homes. It may be that you end up with too many prospective parents, and not enough pups... :) If so, perhaps you can arrange for them to compete for the pups? ;) Maybe arm-wrestling? Or boxing? :lol: Or how about a nice game of musical mats? (We played that at the Colonial Rescue Basset Bash one year. Moe and I lost... he was too intersted in smelling the but of the dog in front of us. :p )

·
Registered
360 Posts
I was wondering how these little guys were doing! They are beautiful. Thanks for the updates and photos. For those of who rescued older Bassets and didn't get the "puppy experience", we thank you for sharing with us :)

·
Registered
196 Posts
They are adorable! Love their coloring.

I didn't appreciate just how young the mom was until I saw her with another "adult".

Thank you.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Betsy, how old is the mom? She doesn't look much older than her pups (who are darling, by the way).

·
Registered
782 Posts
Gorgoeus, healthy, VERY happy looking pups. I'm sure they recognise in their own little way just how lucky they are and I'm sure Macy adores you.

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We think Macy is quite young, a little over a year old maybe. From what we've pieced together, she was apparently bred during her first season, to "keep the line going". :angry:

·
Registered
196 Posts
We think Macy is quite young, a little over a year old maybe. From what we've pieced together, she was apparently bred during her first season, to "keep the line going". :angry:
[/b]
She truly looks like a puppy herself.

At least she can just be a "mature" puppy for awhile...no more litters to worry about.

Thank you for what you're doing. They all look beautiful.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Betsy,thanks for the pictures! I've been waiting for aa puppy fix, and was about to bug you to post. :D They are cuties--and so is Mom. Wishing a wonderful home for the whole brood.
Sharon Halll

1 - 11 of 11 Posts