Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They're not quite walking yet, but both eyes and ears are open. They have discovered each other and are starting to explore toys. :D

Playing with toys.

Playing with each other.

Worn out after about 90 seconds of playing.

Good mom, satisfied puppy. Check out his back legs. :D

·
Registered
183 Posts
They are soooo sweet. I'm glad they have a good rescue home to help them grow!

·
Registered
782 Posts
Oh, Betsy, you are going to be loathe to give up that pile of cuties. They're adorable.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
What a beautiful family, and it's so great to know they are improving and Mom is getting needed care. She looks so peaceful now. I'm sure you will have a hard time parting with these adorable tiny fur balls when the time comes. Keep the pictures coming, Betsy.

Aroooos from Bogie!!!!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Oh my goodness ... if you were closer I'd stop by to see them! I've never seen a Basset puppy.

So the sleeping on the back thing is a behavior from birth, it seems. I've always wondered. I've never seen another dog sleep quite like this.

Enjoy every minute!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
AW--the last picture is just great. The pup looks las round as a dinner plate with little short legs .... Looks like a crew of black and whites, huh? Oh, no wait--I see little brown eyebrows
Sharon Hall :D

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Awwww....they are so adorable! I'm so glad they are getting a good start on life.

I almost wish they could stay that size forevery.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Mom looks so much better! What a difference a few days of good care can make. The babies look clean, happy & healthy, too. Great job, Betsy. :D :D

M

·
0 Posts
The pups are so adorable. They look so content in their beautiful, clean space with their Mommy! What lucky dogs!

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
It's a shame Momma has to go through this so young, but she seems to be doing a good job caring for her babies. I hope she has time to be a pup herself soon...

The little fat-bellied pup in the last photo looks very satisfied... and is already striking a Basset-like pose! :wink:

Terry

·
Registered
714 Posts
Cuteness overload...must stop staring at puppy pictures...:eek:

Originally posted by Rubydoo

Would love to lay down on the floor and have them climb all over me right now.
I could not agree more!

Thanks Betsy; mostly for taking such wonderful care of them, but also for posting pics and sharing with us!

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
:lol: I love the third picture. One of the puppies behaves like a true basset! Sleep on his back with belly up. It cracks me up! :lol: :lol:
They are sooo priceless. Keep the puppies pictures coming....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts