1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few more photos. :)

Fat Man.

Fat Man and Little Boy.

All three, with Little Girl front and center.

Macy and Caper are buddies.

·
Registered
219 Posts
How cute!!! What sweet little furbabies!!! Fat Man has stolen my heart!!! Its a good thing I don't live near you or else I would be tempted to adopt all three!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
It is too bad the black coloring on their heads will in all probability change, because those brown "eyebrows" on their little, black heads are too cute. Those maybe the cutest basset puppies I have ever seen.

Bassets are one of the few breeds that don't loose the "cute" factor when they grow up, but I still find myself wishing they could remain puppies occasionally.

Thanks for sharing the pictures with us!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
It is too bad the black coloring on their heads will in all probability change, because those brown \"eyebrows\" on their little, black heads are too cute.
Do bassets alter in colour as they grow :eek: My Rosie also has a black head with brown eyebrows and she is 7 months old ??

REALLY CUTE LITTLE PUPPIES BY THE WAY :!: I LOVE BASSETS :D

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
I really haven't seen tricolors change that much,
but red/white will change after a while.

This is Emma as a puppy:

And now:

--------------------
<span style="color:#009900">The one that drools rules, :p
Steinar - daddy and foodslave to Emma and Doris!

http://www.basset-hound.net.tf</span>

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The tri's do tend to brown out in the face and head, but the black and whites, like Emma, don't. I'm partial to bassets with Emma's coloring. :)

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
I am having what is quite possibly one of the worst days of my life, and I have no control over the situation whatsoever. So I am mindlessly on the computer. Seeing those sweet little bassets relieved my stress level a little. wish I could hold one right now. :cry:

Sandy

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Holding puppies are a perfect stress reliever :) We want a puppy so badly. Our last was a rescue so it's time for a puppy again... but with our Abby getting older and not as healthy we really need to wait-

·
Registered
43 Posts
Little Boy has stolen my heart, that I start thinking
I thought i read on here a long time ago that generally puppies who had black on the inside of the ear stayed black, and brown inside ear tended to get more brown ??????????

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I love Little Girl...such great dark eyes.
Glad that Mom is getting out and having some play time with Caper.
Sharon Hall

·
Registered
813 Posts
I find it so cute that Emma has always had that wrinkledy-faced sort of "don't disturb me; I'm thinking deep thoughts" look, even when she was a baby! <bowing to our acknowledged Queen>

·
Super Moderator
5,042 Posts
I have puppyitis sooooooo bad.......

·
Registered
782 Posts
Sandy, you took the words right out of my mouth. A bunch of stupid, piddly little issues in my life have been dragging me down today and those puppy pictures have given me a little uplift. They look wonderful. I'd like to just lie down on the floor and have the little darlings just climb all over me.

S

·
0 Posts
Sweet faces and bellies! Pearly had a black face and noe it is hard to even see she is a tri-color. Oh Emma, could you get any cuter?

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
They are all so adorable! I am partial to the black tris. They remind me a lot of my sweet Maggie.

Looking at the pics I think about the joy of having puppies crawl all over me and tripping on them when I walk. Watching them play and then collapse into a big puppy pile. I wouldn't want a litter - but I love the memories that their pics bring me.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts