Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The summer cottage in Varberg, Sweden seems very nice to the twoleggers:

The view from the porch over the sea was splendid, we could se all ships passing by:

Doris liked the porch too, but - what's this? A gate? Are we not supposed to hang out to the morning dawn alone?

The couch was almost like back home:

But the most important, the lawn test! Was the Swedish quality as good as the usual?

Doris performing the close-up investigation:

Okay Daddy, the summer cottage is approved!

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
I love the picture of them rolling in the grass... and Doris just looks like she adores you- What a sweet girl! I hope your holiday has been restful and fun! -Wendy

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
It looks like a lovely vacation spot. I love all the pics, but especailly the one of the girls rolling in the grass. What a great basset thing to do!

A new litter???? Can't wait to see "the vegetables"!!!

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
Great photos--looks like everyone enjoyed the vacation in their own way! :D

·
Registered
714 Posts
Ahhhh, just as I was beginning to have Emma & Doris withdrawal, Steinar returns with some fine pics from holiday!

What's this? A new Ann-Britt Litter! Even better!

We have the rescue pups and the Vegetables are coming. :D

I must now do "Paul's Happy Dance" which confuses four-leggers, and makes two-leggers laugh and question my sanity... :wink: :shock: :lol:

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Welcome back, Steinar!!! The girls looked like they are really enjoying themselves, and beautiful pictures as always. We can't wait to see the "Little Veggies". We all fell in love with the Cheese litter, and I'm sure we will all be head over heels in love with Ann-Britt's newest arrivals.

Arooooos from Bogie Carter!!!!

M

·
0 Posts
Welcome "Home" Steinar! Sure looks like all of you had a wonderful vacation. I can't wait to see the new litter of puppies!!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Love the grass pictures--doggie delight!
Sharon Hall

B

·
0 Posts
Welcome back Steinar. ( missed the pics.) Looks like a nice cottage. Emma and Doris are happy anywhere with U. Wish I had 1/2 the social life those 2 have. I don't think Dorris liked the gate <BG>. Tummy Boy's Mom. :D .

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Steinar, these pictures are lovely, and so are the ones taken at Ann Britt's. Can't wait to see her newest pups!
And that lawn was made for rolling on... :D

Sandy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts