Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know not everyone watches football, but for those who do...are you guys ready for the big game?? I dressed Annie up in my Reggie White jersey for some pictures, she was less than thrilled as evidenced by the attached photos. But after, I wore the jersey on our walk for the day and holy cow! Got a ton of honks and yells out of people! Pretty cool.

Which team are you cheering for?

GO PACK GO!!!!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
I love that orange and white beagle mix,CB. The bassets were a rip off they showed them for about 45 seconds and that was it.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Sophie, it's on the animal planet channel during the super bowl. It's like doggie daycare for puppies looking for families. There's even a kitty halftime show! It's about the cutest thing one could ever imagine!! I bet you might be able to find it on the Internet somewhere definitely worth a google!

·
Registered
973 Posts
I'm glad it's over, got stuck in traffic for an hour yesterday (generally unheard of for Sundays). The puppy bowl was great! The Pedigree commercial that aired every break was annoying though; senior pet food is just a marketing ploy. A well balanced diet doesn't need to change as dogs age unless there is disease involved, much like it is for humans. Anabelle didn't care much for the puppy bowl but Harley watched the whole thing with me.

·
Registered
103 Posts
We watched the game and I had Ella in my Seahawks jersey (can't get my memory card to work on my computer though) but she didn't really like it and kept trying to eat the bottom :)

After the game we started watching the puppy bowl and Ella was laying on my lap and then all of a sudden she started growling at the pups on tv and looked like she was gonna lunge so we had to turn it! Usually she likes watching dogs on tv....mainly the dogs on america's funniest videos, she loves that show! If a rerun is on today or tomorrow I might give it another try :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts