Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend Joan's 8 year old Pug Sparky somehow got ahold of a box of raisins last Thursday and ate most of the box- the vet has been trying to save him, but yesterday Sparky took a turn for the worst and was put down due to Kidney failure. Joan is devastated and blaming herself. Just a reminder to be carefull with what your dogs can reach.
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top