Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
973 Posts
I hope Sparky pulls through and everything works out!
What happens if a dog eats raisins? I have given Charlotte one or two from my ceral before, I had no idea they were dangerous.
Raisins and grapes have the same effect: kidney failure. I don't think anyone knows why or how. Usually it takes a lot to have any effect but every dog is different.

RIP Sparky :(
 

· Registered
Joined
·
973 Posts
I am with you jaleely. I left the dogs out for about 2 hours while I was gone the other day and Anabelle ate a chocolate bar and was throwing up for hours (though it wasn't enough to warrant a vet visit, it was a heck of a mess...) I didn't even know we had any chocolate, just saw the empty wrapper.
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top