Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
878 Posts
Poor Sparky! RIP... :( I suppose with a Pug having a small body, it won't take too much of a toxic substance to do any damage. I'm always very careful to keep dried fruit, grapes and onions well out of my dogs' way... but a couple of weeks ago they did steal a big plastic tub of cooked braised steak that had tinned tomatoes and a small sliced onion in it but they don't appear to have been harmed by it. I must keep food well away from them!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.