Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
I'm so sorry both your losses, Miriam and mgbrown66. :(

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
What a sad day for you, Miriam. Rainbow is a beautiful girl who will live forever in your heart.

·
Registered
52 Posts
We're all sorry to learn this sad news. Jake and Harvey say 'howl' to both your families.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Sincere condolences to both of you. Whenever one of the forum hounds passes, I'm reminded that the lives of these great dogs are much too short. Peace.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Miriam: So sorry about your losing Rainbow. She was a beautiful and special girl. She will live on in your heart.

mgbrown66: So sorry about your losing your first Basset to lung cancer. I'm sure you will carry your special Basset's memories in your heart as well.

Both of your are in my thoughts as you go through this sad and difficult time. I'm sure they were welcomed at the bridge with lots of welcoming sniffs and tail wags from all the other wonderful Bassets of this forum that we have lost. Rest in Peace.

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Godbye Rainbow, you had a long and good life.
You go to the bridge you're named after, play
with all our former dogs, they'll love you.

Rest in peace.

--------------------
<span style="color:#009900">The one that drools rules, :p
Steinar - daddy and foodslave to Emma and Doris!

http://www.basset-hound.net.tf</span>

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
So sorry for ya'lls loss. It's very hard to lose someone so close.

~Heather

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
I'm very sorry about Rainbow. I've been thinking alot lately about our friends at the Bridge. The 1 year anniversary of Sadie's trip to the Bridge is this Saturday. She'll have a new playmate in Rainbow.

·
Registered
58 Posts
So sorry about Rainbow Miriam. She'll be waiting at the bridge for you.
mgbrown66, so sorry to hear about your loss too. It's so hard to loose our four legged friends.

Karen

1 - 20 of 36 Posts