Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello new member first time post and I was wondering if anyone new of some good inexpensive rainy boots for a basset because I can’t seem to find any that would fit a bassets anatomy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello new member first time post and I was wondering if anyone new of some good inexpensive rainy boots for a basset because I can’t seem to find any that would fit a bassets anatomy

I don't know if you have a Pets Supplies Plus around you but you could try them.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
92 Posts

It’s tough. I’m on a quest for winter booties myself.

There are boots that look like balloons. Not sure of the brand but I saw them at the store today, but I thought they would stay on well by sheer elasticity.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh really to you recall the brand name by any chance? I’m starting to think about just making them and selling them myself lol

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
because I can’t seem to find any that would fit a bassets anatomy

Not suprised because I've never been able to find boots for Bassets, because the shape of their front legs at least, make this next to impossible. Even if, to be honest, I felt putting boots on BASSETS was worth doing. I looked because of, out in Canada, the holding feet up when crossing salted sidewalks. LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts