How old should Virga be before we register her? I probably should have asked this sooner since she's about 7 1/2 months now and she was 6 weeks when we got her. I was thinking of waiting until she's a year old and has reached her full growth. Also, when she started changing color I became even more determined to wait. I figure at about a year old she would hopefully have finished her chameleon act! Should I just go ahead and register her or continue to wait? Thanks for any input!