Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's official, he's new name is Dudley. I tried a few others that I liked, but he responded more to Dudley.

He's fitting in nicely. He's using the dog door, with only a few mishaps in the house so far. Dozer & Digger are starting to get along with Dudley great. I took him to my sister's last night, and Dozer & Digger seemed to miss Dudley, and were happy to see him when we got back. Speaking of traveling, he seems to ride just fine. He just lays in one spot.

A few more tidbits:
This morning he had his head across Digger's stomach while they both slept. :rolleyes: Dozer has found out that he can't tease him with a treat like he did with Digger. Dudley will just take the treat from Dozer. :lol: When I came home tonight, Dozer & Digger were excited to see me like normal, but Dudley didn't come. He was sitting on the deck, but when he saw me, he couldn't get to me fast enough. :D He has become very vocal :huh: , as you will see in the video.
Here's the video link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkkD6s8355U

And here are a few new pictures:

Updated: I just caught him using the dog door and the steps off the dog deck. Don't worry about the steps. They are very short steps that I specially made for their dog house deck.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I'm glad to hear that he is fitting in nicely. I think Dudley's a great name.

~Heather

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
He is such a handsome little fellow! I really like his name. I hope you will show us more pictures and more videos of him growing up and playing with Dozer and Digger.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
:) Oh!!! Dudley is so adorable!!!! :)

·
Registered
251 Posts
Dudley is just adorable! I always loved looking at your boys. They videos you post always bring a smile to my face. This video was an extra special treat featuring their little brother :lol: He is just so cute. I hope you post photos and videos of him as he grows!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts