Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found these pictures of puppy Snoopy, thought I might share... He is 5 years old now. Post your favorite puppy pics!!

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
I don't have any puppy pictures of Lucy. However, I love Millie's puppy pictures!

I love the one of her walking in the backyard! Is it weird to say I thought she had a cute butt? LOL!
Haha, Millie, ur butt is black & brown, and mine is brown & white like that in the same pattern. My Auntie calls it a "keyhole butt."

·
Registered
151 Posts
I don't have any puppy pictures of my old boy, Sparky (he's 12) but here are some of my precious Maggie Mae when she was a baby girl (she's 3 now).

Attachments

·
Registered
282 Posts
Oh Worm! Millie made that same face! She swears you're siblings separated at birth! LOL!

So many cute baby Bassets! It will make me want another... sniffle!

·
Registered
117 Posts
This thread is dangerous, now I really REALLY want a baby basset. They are all so cute!! Hopefully our human baby fills the puppy void this Feb. =)

·
Registered
767 Posts
Daisy was a year when we got her but these are Maggie Mae who we got at about 11 weeks

Attachments

·
Registered
164 Posts
Such cute pictures everyone, love the one with santa!! Here are some of Patito who is still a baby! An unhappy litte guy right now thanks to a tropical storm!

Attachments

·
Registered
151 Posts
This thread is dangerous, now I really REALLY want a baby basset.
So very, very true. I want another one so bad... living in a townhouse just won't allow though.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Here's a baby Sadie meeting her "cousin" Toby for the 1st time:

And here's baby Spencer:

I wish I knew Clifford as a puppy. I bet he was a cutie.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts