Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sunday, I put the last male puppy in the arms of the new owner's girlfriend to start his relay to Texas.If he had been here much longer I would have kept the goofy guy. The two girls don't know what to do with out him.He should be meeting his new owner sometime today in Tennesee and traveling back with him to Texas. Two weeks ago the black male puppy went to live in NJ with his new owner. The up date on" Morgan" is that he is getting along with her 9 year old girl and not having accidents in his crate,and being a real slush puppy. "Logan," is in NY with his new owner Rachellean and her 9 year old male Elliswade.She says they are two peas in a pod. Ellis was suffering from depression after his buddy "Prestonwade," passed on in March. Ellis is much better since "Logan " has been there and no longer depressied. "Logan " doesn't have many accidents at all. You are all aware of "Vlad," in NY his owner is a respected breeder of Pugs.They have been working with him for the show ring,he will do well. The stud owner Dawn Towne tells me how smart her boy is and how pleased she is with him. The girl Dawn picked for the judge in Kansas will not get to meet her new owner till October at the Nationals in Kentucky. One girl is going to Illinois in another week and a half to fulfill her mission in life and I have the blk girl with me that I'm having a little bit of trouble finding a call name for,I'm sure it will come to me. I cannot be more pleased of the homes these puppies have,I sleep well knowing they will be with these owners forever and if something happens they will be with me. The coming year will be interesting to see what the show puppies will do.You can go on Infodog to find paticular shows and results.The first show the puppies will be in is probably the Speciality in Creamery PA,the day after Thanksgiving. Thanks you guys for hanging with me to the end of my time with them.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I really enjoyed reading about the puppies and seeing their pictures. Thank you for sharing them with us.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Yes, thank you for sharing this journey with all of us. I look forward to hearing more about them as time passes :)

·
Registered
761 Posts
I'm sorry you had to give the puppies to their new homes but I'm glad they got such wonderful homes. Hope all the puppies that show do well.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Sorry i have not been online lately, we have been so busy and i have been feeling under the weather. Vlad is doing great though.
Today he is going to visit his brother and sister at "Aunt" Dawn's house. I am going to take pictures of all three pups and post them later today or tomorrow. I am very curious to see how they have developed.
Will post soon.

Tanya and Vlad

1 - 10 of 10 Posts