Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As most know I have three dogs. Penny gets walked by herself and Noonie and Buddy typically are walked together on one leash with a coupler. Buddy is pretty strong, but when walked together the two kind of cancel each other out and do fairly well. I still like to be able to walk them by themselves sometimes though. A few days ago I tried taking Buddy and it was bad. He was pulling so hard he was crushing the bones in my hand and I had to cut our walk short. I ended up going to the pet store and picking up a halti. I was a little apprehensive, but the clerk said if it didn't work I could bring it back. We tried it out last night for the first time and it was great. He only stopped a few times to paw it, but once we got going he was fine. I must add that a few days prior to our walk I put it on him so he'd be used to it. If anyone has similar problems, this product is worth a try.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.