Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For two or three days, when I tried to access the forum, I got an error page. The homepage came up all right. Anyone else have any problems?

·
Registered
662 Posts
Same.

Was only able to get on the forum again today.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was thinking it was just my computer and as it's still fairly new, I was afraid something awful was wrong with it. Apparently it was the server instead.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Barbara or Betsy, just wondering who pays for this board? I joined a westie one and after a month's free trial, the guy wanted a donation of at least £10 from every member , otherwise your membership was withdrawn. Another board just asked for donations and in return you received special status. Both boards had a list of people who had contributed thus putting pressure on others to donate. Made me curious about Cyberhound. :?:

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Cyberhound is owned and payed for by Heather Nadelman. However people can help when they buy a book or CD from Amazon.com.
Order any book or CD you want through Amazon.com and CyberHound will receive a percentage of your sale! Just start your Amazon browsing here, and we'll get a check for 5-15 percent of what you paid.  It costs us $75 every three months to pay for the server space that keeps CyberHound and its forums running.
For more info on helping see Cybberhound Home Page and scroll down to "Buy a Book--Help CyberHound!"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts