Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

as you can see we are brand new on this forum, but I must admit to constantly popping in to read all about your lovely bassets to make sure that we were making the right decision. We adopted the lovely Oliver almost two weeks ago and adore him already! He is an ex stud dog that was no longer needed so has never had a home. He is doing really well and is the gentlist dog I have known! Here he is -

He's in my cocker spaniels bed in the last pic - we can't get him out of it!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He is absolutely GORGEOUS! :)

How old is he?

Janice and little Ruby[/b]

Aw thanks!! He is four years old and we got him from a local rescue here in Wales, U.K. We love him dearly. He thinks he's a lap dog which is sooo funny as he is huge!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
He is very handsome! I like that picture of him in the little dog bed! Bassets sure like to squeeze into small places! :lol:

·
Registered
245 Posts
He has big ol' wrinkly paws and beautiful ears! He will have you trained in no time at all............
don

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Oliver is very handsome. Welcome to the wonderful crazy world of Bassets...you are sure to be entertained constantly!

~Heather

·
Registered
51 Posts
Oliver is one good lookin' Basset!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hi
Oliver looks lovely :rolleyes:

Is he from Many Tears?

I have 2 from there

Rupert is nearly three,and we got him when he was 6 months

and Precious is an ex breeding bitch of about 5 years old

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for all your lovely comments! I'm a very proud mum!

Yes, he is from Many Tears Vonny - such a small world. Hey, Ollie could be Ruperts dad, although I suppose there's no way of knowing. Ollie was handed into the rescue with four of his 8 week old pups as they had ringworm. We're having a couple of 'Issues' with him, which I shall be posting shortly, but on the whole he is a little, (Or should that be BIG), angel!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hi I looked at your profile and see you are on the Gower we are opposite you in Pembrey.

Rupert does look quite like Oliver so maybe he is the daddy :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts