Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed that many people seem to be having a problem posting pictures so I decided to write up how I do it. I had a problem when I tried to use Snapfish and ended up going with Photobucket.com instead which makes it so easy.

1) Go to Photobucket.com and create an account with them, it is free.

2) Click on images from my pc, video, web url or mobile phone. Click browse and choose the pictures you want to upload, click open.

3) Go back to Cyberhound and click on new topic button.

4) Go back to Photobucket to your album, select the picture you want and highlight the IMG tag at the bottom of the picture.

5) Go back to Cyberhound and copy that link into your post.

6) Click preview post to ensure picture is sized the way you want.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You would need to upload your photo to Photobucket.com. When resizing the picture on photobucket make it the Avatar size. Also, before I uploaded my picture to Photobucket I cropped the picture with one of my photo programs on my computer. Go to the section in Cyberhound that shows "my controls" and you will see your personal settings and under there on the left side is a edit avatar settings button.
I hope this helps you. I know I was so frustrated when I tried to do my pictures and avatar. For some reason I couldn't get it to work on Snapfish and I was ready to throw my computer out the window! :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.