Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since we didn't do the Holiday Card Exchange this year, I'm wondering if you'd like to post holiday greetings here- to start it off:

Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah to everyone on Cyberhound from Murray and his mom!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Happy Holidays from Fergus and Family

What fun! Here is our family picture. You can see that Fergus is just itching to get at the cat and she looks less than thrilled about it. Hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday season!!

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
Happy Holidays, Murray! You are adorable with all of your little pals.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Happy holidays to everyone!

(Don't remember how to insert a picture =( )

~Heather

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Happy holidays to everyone!

(Don't remember how to insert a picture =( )

~Heather
To insert a photo: copy(hit 'control' and 'c' at the same time) the image address on your photo where it's stored on Photobucket.
Click your mouse inside the reply box. Where you click is where the image will be pasted.
In the row of icons directly above the reply box, click on the 2nd from the right (looks like a yellow square with a mountain and sun above it)
A Hyperlink box will come up- paste the image address (hit 'control' and 'v' at the same time) into that box.
Preview your post to make sure the image is there.

That should work.

·
Registered
103 Posts
we are getting our holiday pictures done in the next week or two, I'll try not to forget to post!!

Happy Holidays!!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Happy Christmas From Luther & Sammy

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
We hope everyone has a safe, happy, and wonderful holiday season.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Merry Christmas

We hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and holiday season. Our wish to Santa was forever homes for the homeless animals and a treat and new toy for me.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Merry Christmas

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Thank you got the great cards and pictures, everyone. We are on s trip, so can't post a picture, bit do wish everyone a great holiday season. Loved the cards that were posted!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts