My basset is 11 and a half years old and she has 4 swollen lymph nodes. We are waiting on results of whether it is a systemic infection or lymphoma. We live in Phoenix and with the haboobs we have had it is not outside the realm of possibility she has Valley Fever. That being said, I have the worst feeling that she has lymphoma. My question to the board is how long without chemo is a realistic timeline. I know the technical responses but I am looking fo people's actual experience. The 4-6 week timeline is just not something I can process at this time so yes I am desperate for a longer timeline. My hands can'tstop shaking as I type this because I am such a wreck. I know others will feel my pain so I am asking for some help. If I'm in denial so be it and I will deal with that when I have to but I need some hope longer than a damn month. I have not ruled out chemo but do not know how much it will cost and I will try if I can but I just don't know. I'm scared and sad.