Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Max got neutered today and he doesn't want to do anything but sleep and Sadie is sad because he won't play with her. She’s loss without her partner in crime.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Max will be bouncing soon, and you will be worried about him ripping stitches. Males bounce back quickly from their surgery. Get well soon, Max. Bogie sends healing drool.

·
Registered
73 Posts
That is such a cute pic.....it looks like Sadie is watching over poor Max....get better soon buddy :wub:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Poor baby! :eek:
Have some bonies!

They sure have bonded, haven't they?
I want a buddy for Tootie so bad, but the hubby says no. :(

·
Registered
775 Posts
Poor baby my gang sends healing drool from Georgia.

P.S. I think Tootie needs a buddy too.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My husband said no to a buddy as well, but I just kept working at him and now he even admits it was one of the best decisions. He just adores Maxwell, he loves both of them but Max is his little boy. Keep working at you husband.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Max got neutered today and he doesn't want to do anything but sleep and Sadie is sad because he won't play with her. She’s loss without her partner in crime.

[/b]
this picture is so cute - i've looked at it four times today!

hope maxwell feels better real soon.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Max is back to his normal self today; you would never know he had anything done to him. He's back to taunting and teasing Sadie with a toy. Neither one of them really care about the toy, it's just that the other one has it. Max will hold it tightly in his mouth and growling the whole time while putting it right in Sadie's face and when Sadie attempts to grab at it he quickly turns his head away and does the same thing again and again just teasing her and Sadie will be making this terrible crying sound the whole time. The growling and crying noise can drive me nuts but I rather have them doing that then see either of them feel like Max did last night.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts