Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Turbo got to see snow for the first time, and this is how she reacted at first she hated it and was matching her steps them she started to enjoy it, today she was trying to catch snow balls, it was cute enjoy the pictures

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Great pictures! I WANT SNOW TO PLAY WITH MY HOUNDS IN!!! The weather people have fooled us 2x now and told us we were getting snow and we didn't :( I haven't had the chance to see mine in the snow.

~Heather

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Cute pics. How much snow did you get? We got about 6" here in Cincy. Spencer usually loves to play in it, but this time, he has not been interested. I think it is just too darn cold out!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Those pictures are so cute! She looks like she loves it!
You look like you got about the same amount of snow that we did here. We got maybe 4 or 5 inches...my Daisy's too small to go out in it yet though, but we'll have next year!

·
Registered
799 Posts
We've even had a bit here and Lucy ran around like she was wired for sound! It was hard to keep her in the dang house... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
turbopup, we have more on the way also tomorrow & Tuesday. The weathermen are saying 4-6" minimum, but possibly up to 14" or maybe some ice along with it. Apparently this is a very unstable storm. The snow Spencer will love, the ice presents a problem.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
turbopup, we have more on the way also tomorrow & Tuesday. The weathermen are saying 4-6" minimum, but possibly up to 14" or maybe some ice along with it. Apparently this is a very unstable storm. The snow Spencer will love, the ice presents a problem.[/b]
I just wanted to reply to this, we got about 8 inches of snow and then on tuesday and wednesday we had and ice storm it closed down the city, Turbo was confused she couldn't really play in it she just walked on the top since it was so compacted, unfortunatley she now has a pulled knee ligament so walking it the snow is far from convient and we are getting more tomorrow YAY!!! (not really) My sister lives in Cincy she said the ice storm down there was awful, she was under a level three snow emergency, I am ready for spring to be here, Didn't the groundhog say spring was on its way, What a liar!!!!!

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Turbopup, it was bad here. We didn't get the amount of snow they predicted, but instead got the ice, which is still around because it's so cold. A few more inches of snow are on the way for us tomorrow also. Spencer is still having a hard time getting around, and the poor guy is having a hard time pooping of all things! When he squats, his little legs just slide around. I hope your Turbo's knee heals up ok.
Never trust a groundhog! :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts