Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of days ago I went grocery shopping and bought dog treats and Frosty Paws. When I was putting the treats away my husband ask where his Little Debbie cakes were, well I had forgot to get them. Later after supper he was looking in the freezer he commented that the dogs had ice cream but he didn't, I had forgot his ice cream too. I ask him if he was feeling neglected and he said no he just knows his place of importance :p

·
Registered
284 Posts
your poor poor husband. :lol: you'll have to make it up to him by buying him an extra large tub of ice cream next time! you're dogs are clearly your main priority - as they should be!!!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
775 Posts
I've done the same kind of thing. It's not that we love our dogs more than or spouses. I think it our maternal instinct! We know our pets are totally dependent on us for everything and aren't able to fend for themselves. Not that our Hubsands want to but we know they can :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Tell your husband that he can come live here, my husband is the Sales Manager for the company who distributes Little Debbies up here in Atlantic Canada and he'll keep him in cakes! :lol: I know when I go grocery shopping I spend more time in the dog and cat food isle than any other. I have to make sure there are no new treats that my dog and cats are missing out on!

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Your poor husband! You'll have to make it up to him for neglecting him so terribly. Does he like Frosty Paws? :p ;)

Not that our Hubsands want to but we know they can :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:[/b]
Maybe yours can but mine IS totally dependent on me... I just took over from his mother. ;) I don't mind though, he is worth more than his weight in gold when it comes to other things. Moe gets everything he wants and needs as soon as he wants or needs it, while my husband usually has to wait. But Moe is much better at letting me know what he wants and when he wants it (whining, barking, nudging, and sighing loudly and dramaticly), while my husband expects me to anticipate his needs or read his mind. :lol: It is good to be needed at this time when my daughters are grown up and my son is growing more independent every day. Moe is my youngest child... :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts