Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope everyone isn't getting tired of seeing photos of my kids :lol: I am just crazy in love with them!! :D

The kids wearing their car harness's:

Stickers was being lazy this morning eat her breakfast . Rusty was just resting on her while she ate!!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh not at all. Keep um coming. They are so sweet. I love any time I get to see a picture of someone elses pure joy :p

·
Registered
417 Posts
How could anyone ever get sick of seeing pictures of Rusty & Stickers!? Please keep the pictures coming, I could seriously look at pictures of your kids all day!!! :D :D They are so so so beautiful!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Are you crazy??? I could NEVER get tired of seeing pics of Rusty and Stickers. I just wish I could see them in person! I just adore them.

They are just TOO adorable- great pics! I love the last one. :)

·
Registered
360 Posts
Oh please! ...Keep them coming! You have convinced us, with your wonderful photos, that we will most definitely get siblings for our next Basset pair. It's so beautiful seeing them together and how close they are. Very sweet!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the nice comments!!! Steinar, the camera isn't new I've just improved my photo taking skills. I remembered your tips you posted long ago about picture taking. I try to use the "portrait" setting when appropriate and get down on their level. It really does take a better, clearer picture. I do think they are so adorable!!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Great pictures! I love the "look" Stickers is giving you while she is modeling her car harness. Keep them coming!!

Aroooos from Bogie Carter!!!!

·
Registered
535 Posts
I love seeing pictures of your hounds. I was at petlabels.com this morning and noticed Stickers is in the August contest, I voted for him.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks so much for voting for my Stickers. I LOVE that photo of her! She would look great on labels!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts