Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
More pictures

Trooper and I playing and recovering.Him sleeping. The ride home from picking him up. Them sleeping. Him watching a spider on the wall

Attachments

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
These are great pictures! Love the action shot of Trooper in the first one, and, of course, puppy belly in the 2nd!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Great pics! He is a good looking boy!

Fairbanks, Alaska? I am jealous! I have been trying to talk my wife into moving to Alaska, but for now we are stuck in Florida.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
o im sorry bessie's dad i have lived in florida i am not fan. your bassests will be happier there though i dont know what we are gonna do with trooper this winter he wont even go outside when its raining big baby

·
Registered
209 Posts
My wife is not opposed to Juno and is actually kind of keen on the idea (Although I prefer Fairbanks or Anchorage). Neither one of us likes FL at all, but our son was just accepted to the #7 rated high school in the country which is only 15 minutes from our house. So we are stuck here for at least 4 more years.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Great photos!! I love the one with the kitty- wish we could get a situation like that in our house. For now, they're still mortal enemies. I love his name, hope he turns out to be a real trooper. :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great photos!! I love the one with the kitty- wish we could get a situation like that in our house. For now, they're still mortal enemies.
Yea he likes to chase and chew on the kitten. But the kitten just adores him, follows him where ever he goes. If me or the girlfriend come home the cat just looks at us. but if we come home with Trooper she is sitting by the door ready to lick his face. And its so funny when he ignores her and chews on his bone she will try so hard to get his attention is pretty funny to watch.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts