Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was taken at the dog show on Saturday. The picture wasn't taken with my camera, so I took a picture of the picture!

The Kids!

Jasmine taking a morning nap!

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Really nice picture - you should make
that into a painting for the mantel piece!

Jasmine seems to do very well in your company,
you haven't consider going from a one dog family,
to a two dog family, to a three dog family.....? :p

--------------------
<span style="color:#009900">The one that drools rules, :p
Steinar - daddy and foodslave to Emma and Doris!

http://www.basset-hound.net.tf</span>

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
I must say, Patti, you and your hubby look pretty good surrounded by all those hounds./ I think you need three or four more.... :lol:

Sandy

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sandy: We really enjoyed our time spent with the puppies but don't think I could handle all those dogs! Having Jasmine here is plenty!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Very nice picture, Patti of the group. I see Rusty is sporting his towel collar. Hubby took Bogie's off this past Friday, and said he has not bothered his ACL stitches. He's loving being collar free, and getting very bored with his confinement according to hubby. I'm in Memphis visiting parents, and using computer in the computer lab at the retirement center where they live. Jasmine looks like she really fits in. How is the socialization going?

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jasmine is doing great! She really likes living here with us. I think she likes being part of the pack here. She is great with people, kids, bikes, rollerblades, skateboards here in our subdivision. The first day I walked her and she saw someone skate by the poor girl was so scared she tried to back out of her choker collar. Now, it doesn't phase her at all. I am spending ALOT of time taking her out to meet people. Tomorrow we go back to PetSmart and this time take Rusty along instead of Stickers. He has outgrown his car harness so we need to fit him with the next size and Jasmine will use his. That will be another test to see how she does in the store and at the strip mall. I also need to get more dog food but will wait till later in the week so I can take her to another store location to see how she reacts. This week we also have a visit to the park scheduled. I will miss this sweet girl. She fits in SO well around here but I will be so happy if her time with us has helped her in her forever home and the show ring. I hope sometime she can come again and visit with us!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts