Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We took the kids to see Santa today at PetSmart. They were completely overwhelmed by the chaos. The SPCA was there with about 10 dogs up for adoption, the Greyhound adoption was there with there dogs and the line for the Santa pictures with peoples pets!!!!!!!!! TOO many animals in one small space. I finally was able to snap this photo!

·
Registered
608 Posts
Lovely pics of Rusty&Stickers. His ears do look enormous :)

p.s. I know bassets were bred to look sad, morose, fed up and basically depressed, and it's a big part of their charm :) .......but, what's Santa's excuse :( :D

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Love the picture of your beautiful kids. Did they talk Santa into any special treats?

·
Registered
119 Posts
love the idea of pets meeting santa we don't have that here and we only have great big fat santa in wales
I can't imagine Menna standing still for santa she would have to jump on his lap, perhaps I had better start a new training regime

·
Registered
219 Posts
Look at those ears! They are gorgeous! We went to see Santa at our petsmart too. There wasn't many in the store but a CAT was on Santa's lap before my two. Well as usual Sabian had to sniff up all the cat sent before he would sit and then it was a struggle. Pearl just wanted to go home. HO HO HO!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts