Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Beautiful hound! Thank you for posting pics though.

May I ask a small favor though, please? (I don't want to offend) but please could you type regular? (not in CAPS) honestly, it's hard on my eyes and makes what you have to say hard for me to read.

Thank you :)

Thanks again for posting pics of Copper! :)

·
Registered
905 Posts
He is a beauty, and looks as if he is going to be really big. Thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Copper is a big boy he weighed 59 pounds last month at the vet but he still thinks he is the same 7 lbs he was when we brought him home because he still climbs up in my lap to cuddle every chance he gets and yes he does run the house and everyone in it.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Originally posted by copsmom:
Copper is a big boy he weighed 59 pounds last month at the vet but he still thinks he is the same 7 lbs he was when we brought him home because he still climbs up in my lap to cuddle every chance he gets and yes he does run the house and everyone in it.
*hehe* Sounds like Mocha and Beldin! I'm not a very big person but both of them used to fit on my lap at the same time! (when they were both really little)

I think I spoiled them cause now just one of thier head's will barely fit and they -both- still try to jump up on it!

They seem genuinely confused when I tell them "you're not lapdogs, you know!?" hehe

·
Registered
70 Posts
Thank you for the pictures to brighten up an ugly overcast day. Bassets always melt my heart, especially when they are that cute.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts