Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Saturday, our AWL hosted "The Annual Doggone Dog Show". What fun! Elmer & Button had one of the funnest days of their lives! I'm still trying to get my shoulder joint back in the socket! Captain, who was accompanied by his "other Mommy", our secretary, decided that he just didn't want to go in, and so he went home early. He is still not sure of other dogs.

Elmer won two blue ribbons: Longest Ears, and Prettiest Eyes. He won a Red ribbon for Most Photogenic.
Button won a red ribbon for Second place Longest Ears. They were soooooo tired after it was over. They were both asleep before we left the parking lot. :lol:
Here are some pics of their big day:

The "Scaredy Cat" Captain Chaos at the gate with Gail:

Waiting for their events

The competition was tough . . .

Button doing what he does best: POSING :D

Elmer Strutting his Ribbon.

The 2nd Place Most Photogenic Winner

Relaxing after a hard day's competing.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Aroooooo!! Congratulations!!! It really looked like a fun day with your beautiful hounds. I wish we had something like that around here.

B

·
0 Posts
What great pics. Loved the ones of both of U.(in front of decorative display. They will probably sleep till net wk. :lol:

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well Done!!!!Next stop WESTMINSTER. :)
[/b]

Oh Yes, I'm already shopping for ugly skirts & stodgy shoes! (Does anyone know how I can obtain really thick ankles? he he he)

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BubbaLeroy:

Here is the news article on the Doggone Dog Show. Feel free to share it with your local AWL. I think they raised a LOT of money that day and they do it every year!
The girl in the picture with the St. Bernard is our office helper, Cari. She is a little thing so it was especially cute! :lol:
http://www.rrecord.com/local2.asp

1 - 10 of 10 Posts