Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love the last picture -- it looks like Loretta has a butterfly pattern on her back.

Welcome!
Oh you see it too! That's what I thought the first time I saw her but my kids couldn't see the likeness.[/b]</span>

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Beautiful hounds!

~Heather

·
Registered
173 Posts
Well, I'm not sure how you could miss the butterfly -- it looks like it is about to carry Loretta off! :lol:

Colleen

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Colleen, I just had to tell you, the adorable doggie face on your avatar is so CUTE, when I first saw it I had to call my kids in to take a look. That face would melt a snowman's heart.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Aspen,

That is a picture of my dear Chloe a number of years ago. She was in mid-bark for the cookie in my hand. I do so love that picture too, thanks for the compliment! She has grayed considerably since then. She is currently mad at me as I cleaned her ears and took her to the vet to get her shots and to take care of a sebaceous cyst. They are such characters.

Good luck with your guy. I read that you were having trouble with food stealing and aggressiveness. There is a lot of good info. out there and if Mikey chimes in on your thread, give a good listen. He knows his stuff!

Colleen

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Aspen,

That is a picture of my dear Chloe a number of years ago. She was in mid-bark for the cookie in my hand. I do so love that picture too, thanks for the compliment! She has grayed considerably since then. She is currently mad at me as I cleaned her ears and took her to the vet to get her shots and to take care of a sebaceous cyst. They are such characters.

Good luck with your guy. I read that you were having trouble with food stealing and aggressiveness. There is a lot of good info. out there and if Mikey chimes in on your thread, give a good listen. He knows his stuff!

Colleen[/b]
The name Chloe fits her face perfectly :) Sounds like you take great care of her (even though she doesn't like it).
Thanks for the well wishes. I guess I would have to be pretty naive to think any rescue dog can come to a new owner without its share of problems. I was just really shocked by his behavior because he's been nothing but sweet as sugar from the moment I laid eyes on him. I have calmed down since I posted. I was really freaked out at the time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts