Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Oh my gosh! You have a gorgeous dog! Our boy won't sit still long enough for us to take pictures! Just out of curiosity, how much does she weigh? Jeffrey will be 14 weeks tomorrow and after several sicknesses, he only weighs about 13.5 lbs.

Thanks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh my gosh! You have a gorgeous dog! Our boy won't sit still long enough for us to take pictures! Just out of curiosity, how much does she weigh? Jeffrey will be 14 weeks tomorrow and after several sicknesses, he only weighs about 13.5 lbs.

Thanks.[/b]
Thanks for the kind words. She weights just under 21 pounds.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Absolutely gorgeous puppy!! I've gotta know...what kind of camera do you have?? My niece is our "family photographer" and she is camera shopping. You are an exceptionally good photographer. Great subject matter doesn't hurt either, does it?! :lol:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Absolutely gorgeous puppy!! I've gotta know...what kind of camera do you have?? My niece is our "family photographer" and she is camera shopping. You are an exceptionally good photographer. Great subject matter doesn't hurt either, does it?! :lol:[/b]
Hi Nugget's_mama,

Thanks!!!!

My wife (Deb) took these photos using a Nikon D-70. She's been into photography since childhood and she makes it look easy (I can't get shots like that either). Dassi loves to be the center of attention and seems to enjoy being photographed. These photos were taken in about 10 minutes. Deb took about 50 shots and we picked the ones we liked. A little fine tuning in Photoshop (levels, sharpness, etc.) and they're good to go!

- Ric

·
Registered
27 Posts
She is gorgeous!!!! Pretty as a picture. She looks like she is the princess established already. Congratulations on your beautiful baby.

Tracey

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Ric,

Your baby continues to be a beauty (the photography is great too). Be careful with sticks. A few weeks ago Lily had an ER visit due to getting a stick imbedded in the roof of her mouth, ouch (to her and my wallet). Anway,...great pics keep them coming. :)

~Heather

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ric,

Your baby continues to be a beauty (the photography is great too). Be careful with sticks. A few weeks ago Lily had an ER visit due to getting a stick imbedded in the roof of her mouth, ouch (to her and my wallet). Anway,...great pics keep them coming. :)

~Heather[/b]
Hi Heather,

Sorry to hear about Lily's incident with the stick. We only let her play with it for probably about 15 seconds and then took the picture. She was running in the yard and literally pounced on the stick, sat down and started playing with it. However, left on her own she would have surely continued to munch away. Gotta keep our eyes on her all the time!

- Ric

·
Registered
55 Posts
Why Miz Dassi Aroooooo....Your such a pretty girl...Its so nice to see another drooler has found this site...**I think my Bruno has lil crush on Dassi...Shes so precious**

Tyler

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Dassi is beautiful!! The pictures are wonderful, too. We are glad to have you joining us on the forum. Wonderful folks who love :) Bassets. :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
When I saw that there were pictures coming online, I quickly scrolled down before they were reduced in size. OMG, your pictures of Dassi took my breath away. What an absolutely beautiful looking little girl. Welcome.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Love those ears--especially picture #3.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts