Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Steinar...is the Bassets of norway site down? I wanted to check it out and got nothing :-(
Grant

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Beautiful pictures... it's funny because Sami sleeps twisted like that- must be a basset thing??

A

·
0 Posts
Thank you Steinar for posting the funny pics of little Ruby! I really appreciate it! :D

"Arrrrooo" said Ruby.

A

·
0 Posts
The Hounds of Norway site still doesn't work. I've tried several times since I discovered this site and I have never been able to get a page to come up.

A

·
0 Posts
I found that to get to the hounds of norway site I had to turn off my norton internet security

A

·
0 Posts
Janice, Molly looks so much like Ruby and Molly is from Conn. Does Ruby have any Stonybluff or Brevis Basset in her pedigree? Take care, Belinda.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Toby lies like that(1st pic) and I always feel like putting a pillow under his head don't know why. Lovely pics of the Ravishing RubyDew.

A

·
0 Posts
Belinda, Ruby is from Vision Basset in East Taunton, MA. Nancy Richmond is the breeder.

Ruby's birth father (not to be confused with "daddy") is Champion Snickers from Topsfield (Vermont) and her birth mother is a Champion too from the Vision breeder.

Ruby is a champion hugger, sleeper and loveable girl to her two-legged mommy & daddy.

A

·
0 Posts
From Ruby to Franklin:

My phone number is: 1-800-naptime or
1-800-Arrroooooooooooooooooooooo!
(just kidding)

The first picture of her is showing that some bassets have no legs and the second pic is showing off her girlish figure. ;)

A

·
0 Posts
Janice, That's Anne Testoni's breeding with Vision/Spectrum/Topsfield? I don't think there is a relation, but.....if looks could kill! Take care, Belinda.

A

·
0 Posts
I don't know what the Spectrum kennel is but the Vision kennel is in MA and yes, the Vermont Topsfield one is "tops" (sorry-couldn't resist), in my book. The Westminster kennel club dog show on cable in February seems to have a lot of the Topsfield bassets. Not last year tho.

A lot of Ruby's siblings are champions too...but Ruby is just the champion slug-butt. ;)

·
Registered
932 Posts
Wow, Snickers is Bumper Car's father! He is one of my favorite Bassets of all time. Absolutely gorgeous.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts