Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
I don't get how that can be the same dog.

She had the jowels of a male, no? Maybe moreso in her later years.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Oh my goodness. What a doll!! She is very pretty. (U both are!) She sure has lightened up with age. Wow! I guess we all will! LoL!! She's a breath of fresh air this mornin. Thanks!
So you have 3 Bassets then??? I thought you just had Stickers and Rusty. What do i know!

Take care.
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
How interesting to see the change. I had no idea that the color would change so much...wow.

~Heather

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I thought she was beautiful at 15! But as a youngster, hubba hubba hubba! I've got to find my digital camera and post a pic of Lightning. His markings were much like hers, and his color is fading very quickly, in my opinion. Hopefully he'll look just like Maggie when he's that age.

·
Registered
932 Posts
You know, I think she was even more beautiful as a mature lady. She looks very well loved.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I love to see pictures of our mature friends. I loved how Jacques silvered as he got older. Someone called him a silver fox and that was te best name for him.

She was a beautiful lady and thank you for sharing her with us.

lala

·
Registered
144 Posts
I love to see pictures of our mature friends. I loved how Jacques silvered as he got older. Someone called him a silver fox and that was te best name for him.

She was a beautiful lady and thank you for sharing her with us.

lala

·
Registered
52 Posts
WOW :blink: so this is what my baby is going to look like in 15 years???????? She looks alot like Monty. Maybe in 15 years time i'm gonna look just like my dog! At least everyone will know me and him belong togther! :p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts