Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 312 Posts

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All. I know we have the photo albums here, but we are all proud Moms & Dads of our fur babies and want to share our "brag books" even if it doesn't relate to a particular topic.

I hope this thread is liked and well used. We all want to brag on our babes and admire and gush over the others.

This is (one of) the looks I have to endure from Ellie, either be it I am "starving her to death" (one minute past dinner time), "neglecting" her (belly rub only lasted one hour), or "outright abuse" (my arm went limp from playing fetch and stopped)

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Too Cute! I could use the help in my yard if you are willing to come to Virginia... Lots of sticks and branches to be fetched!

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
And since January 2013 is the second anniversary month of Lulu and Austin, here's one of them just for memorializing them...

·
Registered
417 Posts
Love everyone's pics and video so far!:D

Pictures, for no reason...music to my ears. Will try to restrain myself though. Starting with a few of Ninja, my playful silly girl.

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Love the picture of Ninja with the tongue!

Most of my pictures have to be of "non-action" Guess I need a better camera that will capture the action shots!

However, it has become obvious... we have a load of "abused" and "un-loved" hounds. These poor babies :) Maybe we ought to let them run the household for a bit!

1 - 20 of 312 Posts