Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Anabelle helped me win a photo contest at my job (this month's category was animals) and I was asked to photograph the autumn dog event for them as a result. Here is the pic :cool:

I can't help that she is so photogenic.

Attachments

·
Registered
761 Posts
I'm with CatherineM! My two have yet to take a bad picture.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Oh me too...Annie usually moves cuz she hates me taking pictures so I have to take at least 8 shots just to get one good pic :)

·
Registered
437 Posts
That picture is adorable.....I can see why you won..(plus it doesn't hurt to have such a beautiful subject:)).

I have an issue with my new one..it has a delay so Woody moves before it actually takes it...lots of blurry ones.:D

·
Registered
151 Posts
Ohh what a precious picture!

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Aw Anabelle is adorable. Makes me just wanna lay down next to her and fall asleep.

Btw what make of camera did you use for the photo? I've been meaning to get one since mine permanently died!
It's a Canon T3i. A bit pricey but definitely an excellent camera.

·
Premium Member
792 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
It's a Canon T3i. A bit pricey but definitely an excellent camera.

Oooohoo, yes outta my range until next year! (I don't celebrate my birthday this year) Instead, gotta use the money for something more important.. My sister's weddin! Hank wasn't invited, but he sure does want to go. He even told me that he'd buy his own tux to wear.. But momma says NO. It would be a mess to find chunks of Hankey-Pooh in the middle of the aisle right as my sister is walking down it..

But, you sure did take a great picture of Anabelle with it and she did a great job posing for the picture ;)

·
Registered
12,947 Posts
It would be a mess to find chunks of Hankey-Pooh in the middle of the aisle right as my sister is walking down it..
oh contraire it is things like that the make the moment memorable It is a sure way to have a wedding nobody forgets., and a lot cheaper than $100,000+

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Great picture of Annabelle! She's a lovely girl.

Yes, take Hank. He can be the ring bearer.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oooohoo, yes outta my range until next year! (I don't celebrate my birthday this year) Instead, gotta use the money for something more important.. My sister's weddin! Hank wasn't invited, but he sure does want to go. He even told me that he'd buy his own tux to wear.. But momma says NO. It would be a mess to find chunks of Hankey-Pooh in the middle of the aisle right as my sister is walking down it..

But, you sure did take a great picture of Anabelle with it and she did a great job posing for the picture ;)
I got a pretty good package deal at the Best Buy in Rockwall. Camera, 2 lenses, 8 gb card, and really nice sling style bag for about $1k.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hey, if it were truly up to me, I'd let Hank squat anywhere he wants, but since It's not TRULY up to me, I'm afraid he cannot poooop in the church of my sister's wedding. :(
Maybe next wedding. Maybe I'll just intrude on a stranger's wedding and let him poop on the alter if he wants to.. Or add some frosting to their cake. Wedding cake with giant chocolate chips. If you ask me, who wouldn't want that for their wedding. Pretty soon, it'll be on the cover of all the latest and greatest star's weddings. My boy will make millions for this idea, I tell you! All thanks to the people on this forum... Lol. everyone will be asking him to be their ring bearer. HA!

1k? that's nearly as much as my new(used) car cost.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts