Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I am writing a book for my grandchildren. My son (their father) had a stuffed basset hound, Baxter, as a child. We wrote a few stories together about Baxter as a real dog. I would like to create a book using photos of real basset hounds. How can I get or may I have permission to use photos from this site for creating this personal book, not to be published for profit.? Thank you! Don't know what a tra

·
Registered
417 Posts
I had a stuffed basset as a young child too, who came with a name tag in the back with the name "Baxter" on it. I kinda credit him for being what triggered the start of my obsession. I still have him!

·
Registered
111 Posts
I had a stuffed basset named Baxter too. My mom got it as a baby shower gift when she was pregnant with me. After 29 years, I still have him.

·
Registered
417 Posts
I had a stuffed basset named Baxter too. My mom got it as a baby shower gift when she was pregnant with me. After 29 years, I still have him.
Very cool! I notice you're from NJ. That's where I grew up and got my stuffed basset. :)

Oh, and baxtermom, I have a gazillion pictures that you'd be welcome to use. Feel free to send me a PM if you like.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Very cool. I am actually from the San Joaquin Valley in California, born and raised. I have been in NJ for about 6 years now. What part of NJ are you from?

·
Registered
417 Posts
Very cool. I am actually from the San Joaquin Valley in California, born and raised. I have been in NJ for about 6 years now. What part of NJ are you from?
That's quite a move, from California to NJ! We lived in Montclair. I haven't been back there in a very very long time.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Ab-so-rootry! :p

Dunno if any of my Olive ball are what you're lookin' for, but feel free. If it were being published, Olive would - of course - like credit ;) She's quite proud of her little mug.

·
Registered
878 Posts
You're welcome to use any of my pics and I have many hundreds if you PM me your email address I'll send you lots of high-res pics!!!!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
We all love photos and if you see any you like I think all you need to do is just ask and most if not all will give you permission.Look through all the forums breeding and genetics etc you will find many.

·
Registered
223 Posts
You have my permission to use our pics. This will be more incentive for me to get more pictures of Cooper and Lyla up! Also, so funny about the stuffed Baxters still around after all of these years ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts