harriet

Seven

spot

the Boys

Junior

Simon

Patch

Merlin who has managed to loose his sternum is the past 4 weeks

Simon and Junior are at Sue Frischsman's puppy boot camp at Topsfield in VT While Seven and Harriet remain here. These four are staying around for a while to mature further before deciding on breeder's and stud dog's owners pick(s). DIAMOND and Hazel are likely going to performance (agility homes) the others are awaiting a couple decision for the rest to fall in place to determine where they are going.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
For me it would be, at this stage !! Simon and Harriet (for me her head is maybe a touch 'masculine'?). But I have a preference for Tricolours so not to ignore the Bicolours!! What age?

I like that the bone in the back legs is as good as in the front legs - something we don't always see here in the UK!! Nice length of neck.

Later - my friend goes for 'Spot' but she's more receptive re bicolours than I am. I certainly like her drape of ear and she does have a more female looking head! But this is all 'now' and without seeing them MOVE!! Even with puppies, in the stack they can look so different to they do when they get moving.

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Just over 13 weeks.

·
Super Moderator
1,136 Posts
Have to admit to preferring boys, but Harriet is gorgeous.

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi there!! this litter is absolutely amazing!! was wondering if the spot female would be available? she is exactly what I am looking for!

·
Registered
12,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
leggy an no body, what a lot of people like in an agility dog, Not suited for the conformation ring though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts