Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The weather here the other day was beautiful!!! I decided to do a little photo shoot with R & S. Of course, being the big hams they are they loved it!!

·
Registered
284 Posts
wonderful pictures.

they looks so soft and shiny - the garden looks fabulous too!!!!

i havent taken any pictures of my snoops for two months. im going to get my camera out this weekend i think.

·
Registered
119 Posts
great photos the weather looks great I hope it stays like that as we are coming to florida the end of december

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
They are beautiful. :) I just received an E-mail from a friend in central Florida - she said they had 90 degrees yesterday. I'll trade ya all - it was 28 degrees here when I woke up this morning! Spencer & I had a good snuggle though. :)

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
The pics and the guys looks great as usual, but

no snow yet? </span> :blink: :eek:

You must be devastated! No use for the toboggan, the skies and the snowboard?
Let's hope you'll get a white Christmas, at least.

--------------------
<span style="color:#009900">The one that drools rules, :p
Steinar - daddy and foodslave to Emma and Doris!

http://www.basset-hound.net.tf

·
Registered
360 Posts
She could do another photo shoot on Christmas Day and it would look exactly the same in her backyard!

:D :D :D If it did snow here, we'd all be standing around in the yard just looking at it. We have no "snow toys" in Florida~!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Great pictures!! You are really getting such nice clear shots of the hounds, and they are beautiful as always.
How do you get such clear shots? Some how I must move the tiniest bit when I try close ups. Any tips!!

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I set my camera on the "portrait" setting. I learned that from Steinar :D :D I also try to get very close and either lay on my belly or bend down on one knee. I just kept practicing until I got good shots. I can't begin to tell you how many pictures I deleted from my digital camera :rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts