Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not good with comforting word especially for those I don't know well so I usually refrain for posting on such threads that the rest of you do such a wonderful job with.

There are times however when one needs more than a comforting word the following are some links to some serious support if you or someone you know needs it

AVMA - list of Pet Loss Support Hotlines:

Tufts University Pet loss support - Greiving Resourses

Americal dog trainers Network - Grief GRIEF COUNSELORS

Association for Pet Loss and Bereavement

The Companion Animal Related Emotions Pet Loss Helpline

Pet Loss Grief Support Website

Paws 2 heaven - State By State Pet Loss Support Directory . Pet Loss Support Groups, Counselors Specializing In Grieving. Links To Pet Loss Articles.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Thank you, Toughy *huggles*

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
I've been a regular at the Pet Loss Grief Support forum for almost 2 years- It's a wonderful site with caring people. They were a tremendous help after losing Willie.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Once again, you've come through with great information for the forum- I've been here for 3 years now and have really come to look for your posts- I was a novice to bassets when I got here, and with your help have learned so much about this breed- thank you Toughy for all your efforts- they are appreciated!

A

·
0 Posts
Murraysmom is right, whenever there is a question about health, training or breed characteristics I wait to see how Toughy weighs in on it. It is very traumatic to have a sick hound or especially to lose a hound. Thanks for the great posts. yvonne

A

·
0 Posts
Thanks, Mike. You always come through. How's everything going with you guys. Franny and I are rooting for you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts