Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope you were paid handsomely for the full page add that come up every time one tries to negotiate the site,. It is totally and completely annoying and going to have a profound effect on traffic which will effect future adds

·
Registered
21 Posts
Absolutely annoying! Understandably web sites need money to operate, but shoving ads down people's throats isn't a favorable option to most individuals.

·
Registered
12,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yike even with pop up blockers etc might be because I have a petco card etc

it is a flash file maybe if I disable flash ?

·
Premium Member
2,775 Posts
may be the browser you are using.... beats me. I have a petco card too but thankfully no ads on this forum

·
Registered
653 Posts
Mickey I do not have a petco card. I have to drive by at least two petsmarts and a Care-a-Lot (local pet suppy store), to get to a Pet co. This annoying pop up add ensures that I will not be going to petco anytime in the near future. I do not reward rude behavior on a n advertiser part with my money or time. If you figure out how to block this add, PLEASE SHARE. thanks

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
It comes up for me every time I go back a page plus in the beginning. Have been on less than 2 minutes and have seen it 4 times so far.....beginning to feel abused.:(

·
Registered
12,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
don't know how to block up comes up in both ie and chrome with blockers it is flash so disabling flash might work or it just might lock up but a huge percentage of Internet content is flash.

·
Premium Member
2,775 Posts
don't know how to block up comes up in both ie and chrome with blockers it is flash so disabling flash might work or it just might lock up but a huge percentage of Internet content is flash.
I think you may be right with this.....I don't have flash

1 - 20 of 22 Posts