Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

Can anyone suggest a quality pet transport company for a West Coast to East coast trip? I want a direct flight for him.

Thank you in advance,

David

·
Registered
417 Posts
Hello All,

Can anyone suggest a quality pet transport company for a West Coast to East coast trip? I want a direct flight for him.

Thank you in advance,

David
Can't personally recommend one myself, but this link has an online directory that may be useful in finding one: IPATA - Find a Pet Shipper

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
About 8 years ago I had Vinny shipped from Sacremento Cal. To Wash/Dulles But they still had to layover in Alabama so it took a good 12 hours for him to get to my home(PA.) He was none the worse for the wear.Except he hasn't liked crates since then.Sometimes it is best for you to fly out to get them and bring them back on the plane you are on just be sure you see them load him. There is a ground service that takes about a week to deliver the pup crosscountry if you are interested try Transporting pets in your search engin.I can't remember if it is Delta or possibly American airlines but there is an airline that will ship just pets I think I saw that in one of the AKC Gazettes you would need to check around on that. Call all the Airlines or have the breeder make some calls.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts