Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wendy, I seem to remember you mentioning one time that you belong to a pet loss forum...? Could you post a link? Thanks! :)

ETA, if anyone else has a site to suggest, please do. :)

·
Registered
251 Posts
I have been a member of Petloss.com grief forum since I lost my Maggie Mae just over 4 years ago. Having a place to talk about my grief helped me tremendously. I respond often to others who are dealing with the overwhelming feeling of loss. The messages are monitored so it is a safe place.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Yes, petloss.com - It was a tremendous support when I lost Willie many years ago. You can post a tribute or visit the discussion boards to talk about your pet with people who understand. There are pages to read about grieving a pet, rainbow bridge stories... I've made many long time forum friends through petloss (even cat people :rolleyes:) One dear friend even rescued a basset a few years later. I highly recommend it when dealing with the loss of a beloved pet.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I went to petloss.com last night. Every monday night they have a candle lighting ceremony for our furbabies who have gone to the bridge or for ones that are very sick. If anyone has lost a pet of any kind, you can go to their web site and click on bridgelist and you can add your pets name, birthday, and kind of pet. Your baby will be added to the list and on the following Monday and then there is a candle ceremony. Your pets name will remain there forever. Its free and it took me 2 minutes to enter Benny's information.
Bev

1 - 4 of 4 Posts