Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, we went outside to work in the yard and grill a little sausage. Guess what we found. Back to his old tricks, our "Table Top Basset" in his classic pose! At least his little paws are clean! This was after he jumped on the table below the kitchen window, jumped up on the kitchen window and spyed on me while I was preparing the sausage. I just love it. Hope the picture comes through.

Attachments

·
Registered
289 Posts
Hope the rain didn't spoil the bbq.

Did you see the skywriting over the Preakness?

·
Registered
775 Posts
Thats one way to make sure he gets something to eat. You can't miss him if he is on the table. Cute picture.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Sadie does that all the time; she will get on our glass top table on the deck. I have to make sure the chairs are all pulled away from the table when were not out there or she will get on the table. She also gets on the picnic table out in the yard, she will stretch out on it and sunbath as if it's her own private deck. I don't mind the picnic table so much but I'm afraid she's going to break the glass top table on the deck and hurt herself.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Preakness: No I did not see the skywriting...what was that all about...we turned the news on after the race to see who won! My office is less than one block away from the grounds....gets a little smelly at times when the wind blows in our direction. Friday I could hear them announcing things all day! :rolleyes: We live in Kingsville, North of Baltimore so I don't think we could have seen the sky writer from home and I sure am glad I did not have to work on Saturday....must have been a mad house!

TTB...yes, we need to put flowers in his mouth so he can become our table top arrangement...I loved the story about the other babies on the tables...so funny about them hogging the deck...good ones...these guys are definitely our clowns! He is out back right now, laying in the chair, taking a sun- bath! I love it.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Around noon they had some impressive looking jets doing skywriting, but the winds were blowing so fast by the time they got a few letters out I couldn't make out what they were trying to say.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Oh, how cute. All mine absolutely love it when we fire up the grill. They get all excited just seeing the preparation in the kitchen. By the time I make it out to the deck it's a stampeed. I miss my babies. :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts