Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jackie and I have just got back from a weeklong adventure in the Great Smoky Mountains along with the rest of the family. We camped at Cataloochee campground inside the park, it was primitive camping so after a week it was a race to see who got in the shower first :oops:

Jackie was a very good girl, although her "Leave It" command from puppy school got a very hefty workout. Yesterday, on our last day at camp, a couple with another basset moved in. It was great to see Jackie with another basset and to imagine just how big she will get.

Well...Jackie is at my side and she wants to tell her side of the adventure through the pictures mommy took...so here it goes:

Whew! That was a long ride...I need to get out and stretch:

What is all this tasty stuff on the ground...yummy...what is mommy doing saying "Leave It"...I wanna "TAKE IT":

Wow! There is a lot of fun stuff to explore out here:

Hey...its an endless water bowl!

Wooo its COLD!!! Wait for me Daddy!!!

Look Mommy, I'm swimming in the endless water bowl!!! I deserve a treat!!!

This towel feels nice and warm!!!

That was fun mommy, can I do it again?

Until next time:

·
Registered
77 Posts
I loved your pictures! I live right outside the Smokies and it is a great place to visit. Your baby is just precious. The picture of her swimming in that cold water (and boy it is cold!) is so cute.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Jackie is one pretty girl, and very brave too, swimming in that giant river!

We have seen some amazing vacation pictures this summer, the best on this board since I've been a member. :shock:

Sweden, Pacific fjords & whales, Majestic Canadian Rockies & glaciers, and now the Great Smoky Mountains. What beautiful pics everyone!

Of course my favorite picture have been those with Bassets, they naturally liven up the scenery!

Thanks Daisy, it's fun watching Jackie grow up! Keep the picture coming, please. :)

·
Registered
511 Posts
We made a trip to the Rocky Mountains today, but we couldn't take the hounds. I posted some scenic pictures though.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
beautiful place, and beautiful little one. HOw old is she?
Sharon Hall

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the replies, we had a great time!! Also, Jackie is twelve weeks old.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts