Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
We loved the video, Patti!! We were both smiling as we watched those fur kids. :lol: Hubby said it reminded him of the days when our kids were little and our nightly routine. :lol: We also have the same toothbrush for Bogie, but we are bad parents :( . We do the routine only a couple of times a week. You have inspired us to do better. Bogie gets his teeth cleaned tomorrow, so we will be able to start with sparkling whites. Thanks for sharing the great video.

·
Registered
773 Posts
GREAT routine! I've started using a cordless, battery-operated toothbrush on my pack, and surprisingly, they don't mind it at all. I think it does a better job, too......

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Wow. I'm amazed. Your 2 are incredibly well trained.

~Heather

·
Registered
86 Posts
That was ADORABLE! And how well behaved are they? WOW!!!

My husband and I enjoyed watching it since we need to start a routine with Annie on brushing since we just had the vet do it for her and we want to keep those pearly whites forever!

Thanks so much for sharing! What a nice way to start the day!

Kathy

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
What well-behaved kids you have! I use the same toothpaste for Spencer. He's also very cooperative with toothbrushing. Sadie used to hide from me when it was time to brush her teeth. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Oh! at those two beautiful Hound faces and ears! Words cannot describe the love I see toward those kids!
don

·
Registered
9 Posts
I finally asked my Hubby to video our routine. We do this everynight before bedtime. This was the first time Hubby used the video feature on our digital camera. I think he did a good job! Enjoy!

http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b323/Boo...nt=100_2158.flv[/b]

Can you tell me what the name of the wipes are and what they are for? It was hard to hear on your video.
Your hounds are adorable and well-behaved! I truly enjoyed this!

Thanks!
samadamsmom

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I use Malesab Pledgettes or wipes. You can get them mail order or from your Vet. They are not prescription. They really help keep the dreaded Lip Fold Pyoderma away. That's the red inflamed stinky skin our hounds get from a wet mouth. It helps keep the yeast down between the toes too. Just a precaution but it really helps. Here's a picture.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I use Malesab Pledgettes or wipes. You can get them mail order or from your Vet. They are not prescription. They really help keep the dreaded Lip Fold Pyoderma away. That's the red inflamed stinky skin our hounds get from a wet mouth. It helps keep the yeast down between the toes too. Just a precaution but it really helps. Here's a picture.

[/b]

Thanks a bunch!!

·
Registered
782 Posts
Wow! Amazing! I couldn't get Francis to hold for that if I promised him an entire box of cookies.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts