Basset Hounds Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts
G

·
What great pictures! I too love the one with him and the other dogs...He is going to push those guys off the couch and claim it as his own!
Jennifer

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
This is who we are....

Brutus is the brown Doxie he is 7 years old he weighs abou 15lbs

Jinx is the pudgy black Doxie who is 4 years old and weighs in at a plump 17lbs

And then the one that doesn't seem to fit in at all anymore (in looks) is Chopper he is a 18 month old American Staffordshire Terrier. He weighs in at about 80lbs. He is fully ob trained and just starting to get into weight pulling

Heres Choppers pic

He looks big and mean but is always getting his butt kicked by the Doxies as they are the bosses around here. He is a bit of a wimp.

here he is looking wimpy

G

·
Oh MY!! I love them all! What a good looking bunch... and I love the name Chopper!!!!!
And I almost forgot, WELCOME!!!!

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
LOL, they are all beautiful and amazing to me!
What a great combination! I am sooo jealous.

Doxie and basset are a great combination, I've been telling my hubby about this for sooo many times, but he is too afraid that Winston will "break" the tiny doxie! :D

Too bad that there are too many bad publicity and bad owners of Pitbull. They can be such a great pet! Chopper is the prove.

Welcome....

G

·
Welcome to you Wilson and family, from the other Wilson and family in Saskatchewan. Your Wilson is gorgeous too. Unfortunately I am picture illiterate so you just have to imagine how beautiful my boy is.

Welcome to the site. I'm sure you will love it as much as the rest of us here do.

Susan and Wilson

G

·
Welcome to the site! Wilson is so handsom I am not suprised your wife wouldn't part with him. You other dogs are really cute also. I'll bet the weight pulling is interesting. I have never seen it done. Also thank you for your rescue work. It is a wonderful thing. We love pictures! yvonne

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
He's a very nice looking hound!

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Welcome! Wilson is a gorgeous looking hound and he definitely looks quite at home. I love the pics of him and the doxies.

I am laughing at the thought of you getting a bloodhound. I get this mental picture of Goldilocks saying "this hound is too big and this hound is too small, but this hound is just right!"

Enjoy your beautiful family.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts