Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody! I run a Bully Rescue in Northern BC... And I know that has nothing to do with this site BUT..... I just rescued a Basset. Doesn't really fit in right!? My wife and I also have 2 Mini Doxies so Wilson is just a big Doxie (sort of) Here's a pic....

He's pretty cute, he does suffer from a mild case of seperation anxiety but we are woking on that right now and he seems to be doing better

Just thought i would introduce myself as it looks like the wife may never want to rehome Wilson so here we are.

·
Registered
78 Posts
he is soo cute.....he definitely fits in....

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
Welcome! Wilson looks young--how old do you think he is?

A

·
0 Posts
What a beauty, who could have ever given that face up??? Thank you for your rescue work!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He is 4 months old. He's gonna be a biggy though... his paws are huge.

Here's a pic with the Doxies....

T

·
0 Posts
Wilson is one gorgeous houndie ... and he looks like he's enjoying his mini-hound siblings. Welcome, Wilson!

Janet 'n Twinkie

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
So if he is a rescue, does that mean he's up for adoption? Because if he is, I'll come get him! I lost one of my basset two months ago. How far up in BC are you? :) I'm serious.

Sandy

·
Registered
813 Posts
Looks like Wilson has already secured possession of the couch. The doxies may have to share a chair instead. LOL He's a darling! I wouldn't want to give him up, either.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for all your great comments. We kind of feel like proud parents. Now all we need is a Blood Hound and we will have small medium and large hounds. LOL. He is sure getting alot of attention in our small town, maybe I'll start a fad and have to turn into a hound rescue.

·
Registered
932 Posts
That picture with the doxies is too cute for words!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts