Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband and I are getting our first Basset Hound puppy on Thursday! We're naming him Jeffrey. I have a picture from the breeder of him at six and a half weeks, so I thought I would post it. I'll add more of my own pictures when we get him. I'm so glad I found this forum. I've been learning a lot about Bassets from all of you, and I want to thank you for all of the great advice, whether it was directed to me or another new puppy owner.

So here's Jeffrey!

[attachment=251:100_0739.jpg]

·
Registered
775 Posts
Your boy is so adorable!!!!!!!! Welcome to the forum! This is a great place to belong and learn alot about this wonderful breed!! How old will Jeffrey be when you bring him home??

·
Registered
140 Posts
Welcome to you and Jeffrey! I am fairly new to this forum gang. It is a wonderful place to be a part of!

·
Registered
360 Posts
:lol: Yay! we have a new puppy to watch grow up! Can't wait to see him ...post photos as soon as you get him home!

Congratulations!

·
Registered
144 Posts
A BIG welcome to Jeffrey!!! :D He's adorable! Looks a lot like Baxter, who is 6 months old now, except Baxter has no white on his face. I wish we could keep them little forever :p Just too cute.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Welcome, Jeffery!! You are adorable.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts