Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dozer likes to sleep near me when I'm on the computer. It can be a pain when I need to move, but he will generally jump up if I move the chair. Tonight is another story, he is dead tired and won't move. Now he is using my foot for a pillow. By the way, Digger is in is usual spot, on the couch.

T

·
0 Posts
"ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!" They're so cute when they're curled up sleeping. Twinkie was doing it last night. She doesn't like to sleep unless she's touching somewhere.

Janet 'n Twinkie

·
Registered
335 Posts
Daisy's the same way; she was even sleeping on the bathmat this morning while I got ready for work. But she likes to be touching someone while she sleeps; failing that, she'll steal my spot on the couch. :lol:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Stella will always come and sit on our feet when we are standing or she'll lean up against us if we're sitting. Duncan has now taken to using our feet as a cushion.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Oh, how they MUST be near their people! Little toots!

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
After reading some posts, it's kind of weird. Dozer does NOT like to be touched when sleeping, or at least in bed. Neither I or Digger can be near him when he is sleeping. If Digger walks past or if I reach over to pet him, he will jump off the bed. I have very few pictures, my avitar is one, where he will sleep next to Digger.
Digger loves to lay next to anybody when sleeping.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts