Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dozer likes to sleep near me when I'm on the computer. It can be a pain when I need to move, but he will generally jump up if I move the chair. Tonight is another story, he is dead tired and won't move. Now he is using my foot for a pillow. By the way, Digger is in is usual spot, on the couch.

G

·
"ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!" They're so cute when they're curled up sleeping. Twinkie was doing it last night. She doesn't like to sleep unless she's touching somewhere.

Janet 'n Twinkie

·
Registered
335 Posts
Daisy's the same way; she was even sleeping on the bathmat this morning while I got ready for work. But she likes to be touching someone while she sleeps; failing that, she'll steal my spot on the couch. :lol:

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
After reading some posts, it's kind of weird. Dozer does NOT like to be touched when sleeping, or at least in bed. Neither I or Digger can be near him when he is sleeping. If Digger walks past or if I reach over to pet him, he will jump off the bed. I have very few pictures, my avitar is one, where he will sleep next to Digger.
Digger loves to lay next to anybody when sleeping.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts