Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
You people are making me crazy with jealousy over your new puppies!!! If I had my way once one of our dogs got out of the puppy stage we'd get another one. (Just kidding, my husband would kill me! ;)) But seeing all the cute pictures make me want another one!

·
Registered
761 Posts
We went to order a new dog door and my husband insisted that we get the giant breed kind "just in case we want to adopt a mastiff".
I told my husband pretty much the other breed I'd like to have at some point in life would be a great dane or a mastiff. I know he would absolutely love to have an irish wolfhound. So at some point in our life together, we might end up with a basset hound or two and/or a huge dog that's taller than I am! I think that would be a funny picture. Seeing a basset hound hugging the ground playing with their sibling who towers over them.

·
Registered
761 Posts
That's so exciting! Virga settled down pretty quickly thanks in part to Doppler I think. Doppler was pretty laid back anyway so he settled right in when we got him. Good luck on the drive back!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.